Friday, January 02, 2004

Well finally! Last night blogger would not let me post.

Catherine has already written about this on her blog, and much better than I could, so I will mention this in passing. Catherine and I were shopping in the same yarn shop at the same time on Tuesday and didn't know it. If it weren't so hilariously funny, it would be sad. I would have loved to have gotten to chat with a blogger friend face to face. I am seriously thinking of getting a Knitting Lady Pin from KR to identify myself as a forumite (is that a word!?!?!?) at least when in yarn shops.

No interesting knitting news at this time, as I am knitting a scarf and hat for a friend I have known since I was in Junior High. She sent me Potluck Yarn (my word for yarn selected by someone besides myself.) I am trying to make the project interesting by making the scarf (knitted in the round) be reversible. I am going to put a crocheted edging and fringe on it, but leave the tube open. It may be a harebrained idea, but I am going to try it, nevertheless.

I finally got some hardware needed for my camera, so pictures will be coming again soon.