Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Knitting With a Celebrity!

Well, not quite, but as my son used to say when he was small: "Made you look!" Well, let's try this again......... How about Yarn Shopping with a Celebrity. Now, that did happen to me yesterday. We were in the Orlando area, and I made my customary visit to Sip and Knit and noticed a lady in there shopping but did not think anything about it until she was leaving and someone said - I can't believe I met a movie star today. It was Patty Maloney, a TV and screen actress. What a surprise and an interesting twist on shopping for yarn.

So, we are home now, and a little tired, but happy nonetheless. We had wonderful weather and got to visit with some friends we have not seen in years. One of the fellows has been living in Hawaii for 13 years, so it has been a long, long time and we had a lot to catch up on, even though I am not sure I really wanted to know how to prepare octopus for cooking.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year!