Saturday, January 24, 2004

Woo Hoo! I had a lovely time this morning at our monthly Knitting Guild meeting in Jacksonville. This meeting was our annual "feeding frenzy", as one of our members is fond of calling our swap meet - "yarn sale." Pictured here are all the lovely things I brought home - and only out a net of 6 dollars. No since in holding onto things I won't use later. The taupe wool is icelandic wool and I got 10 balls of it for $1.00 a ball. ( I see another nice Folk Vest, maybe.) Also, Elayne and I got invited to the spin in that will be held in St. Augustine next month. We just might do it, after finding out we do not have to actually have authentic costumes, just a long black skirt, white blouse and a shawl. I imagine this event to be loads of fun, and am going to try to arrange going to it.

After the meeting, we had a nice lunch at "O'Charley's"