Sunday, January 25, 2004

Well, this week I have business out of town for a few days. I love to travel - but I definitely do not think traveling and work make a very good mix. I love the flexibility of my job, but the travel part is the price I have to pay for the good parts of the job.

In knitting news, I finished my friend's hat, mittens, scarf ensemble tonight. I still have tons of yarn left - I'm not really sure what to whip up for her next. At least all the main elements are done.

I saw a relatively easy pattern for a Faroese shawl in the fall In Knitters Magazine. It may just be the pattern the wool I bought yesterday is crying for. Tomorrow, while riding in the car, I will get to work some more on my Sakiori vest, since I finished spinning and plying another 150 yards of the yarn over the weekend.