Sunday, March 28, 2004

I had a very nice mostly non-knitting afternoon. On the way home from church, we stopped in Wild Birds Unlimited and stocked up on all sorts of bird goodies. 12 cakes of suet dough, a big woodpecker "picnic" seed cake, a new hummingbird feeder and a dripper for the bird bath. HP hooked up the dripper while I put together the hummingbird feeder. We also attached a rod from one of our porch posts and hung a smaller bird feeder and found a home for some wind chimes we bought earlier in the week. After all this, I sat out on the screened porch and watched the birds for awhile. Later on, we headed over to Jekyll Island for dinner and a walk on the beach. All in all, a relaxing lazy Sunday afternoon.

I am still impatiently waiting for my issue of Spin Off. I am not sure how long it will take to get here, since it is a new subscription.