Friday, March 26, 2004

Everybody loves pictures and here are some:

First a slice of the glorious spring we are having here on the coast. The landscaping Honey Pie (hence will be referred to as HP) has done is really paying off this year. This is what I call our Bird Garden. Poor little birdies have eaten all their suet, so after finishing this, I am off to Walmart to get some more. We have so many birds here. Right now, the Red Winged Blackbirds are eating us out of house and home. There is a tree they roost in located in our backyard. They give us a very interesting concert. Some make harsh screaming sounds and others make a high pitched musical sound sort of like a "cuckoo." It is definitely pleasing to the ear.



Next is a landscaped area in our front yard. I just love the ruffled varieties of azaleas.



Next are the finished felted slippers. I think these will be sturdy. Brown Sheep Naturspun makes wonderful felt. Yes, they are both the same size. My photography leaves somewhat to be desired!



And last but not least, the cardigan. Notice the green yarn to the right. I am going to make this a two colored cardigan. All is handspun from blended colonial wools by Ashland Bay Fibers.



And here is the back.



I am looking forward to a marvelous knitting guild meetng tomorrow. I hope everyone likewise has pleasant plans for the weekend.