Saturday, April 03, 2004

Today I bought a copy of the spring InKnitters. The more I see of this magazine, the more I am coming to love it. This issue is really packed with information. It has a section on combining knitting with weaving, modular knitting and illusion knitting, all of which I would like to learn (or know more about, in the case of the modular knitting.) The "Do You See It?" (illusion knitting) hats look like they would be great fun to do and wear. I especially like the butterfly motif one. There is an intarsia dog sweater that is perfectly adorable! I don't have a dog, but if I did, I would be tackling this particular project with enthusiasm. I think I would also like to have the Surprise Pocket Vest. Leave it to me to always want to make a non-traditional vest. This would make 3, if I were to make it.

Well, off to do a little yard work (I think).