Friday, April 16, 2004

Okay, I think I have fixed all the blog addresses that Blogger changed without telling anyone!?!??!

I am off today, and it looks like it is really going to turn into a "puttering around" day. Or is it just men that putter? I don't think I have ever heard the term applied to things women do. A little bit of knitting, spinning, laundry and maybe a trip out to buy a new pair of sneakers. I certainly do not intend for my feet to give out on me at the Maryland Sheep and Wool. Reality is finally setting in that I'mgoingi'mgoingi'mgoing! I printed out the list of vendors. It took about 9 sheets to list them all!!! I also printed out a map so we will not be overwhelmed by it all. At least by the geography.

I am playing around with color. Having finished the entrelac socks with the rainbow dyed YARN, I decided to start another pair made with yarn spun from rainbow dyed FIBER. This time, I am not adding any solid colored yarn and will just let the multicolored yarn speak for itself. The color changes in this yarn are much less abrupt and the color scheme is a little more tame than the first pair had.