Sunday, April 18, 2004

I still have not received my issue of Spin Off. It must take a long time for a new subscription to kick in. I have been assured that I will get the spring issue. Every day, I go to the mailbox and hope springs anew, but alas, to no result. It is funny how I am obsessing over a few sheets of paper, but mainly because I have not even been able to look at an issue yet, and I am just dying to see Sarah's skein. I am so glad she posted a photo on her page.

I have been playing around with my frosted layer cake yarn today, and have almost two bobbins full and will be ready for plying it soon. I am still kicking around entering it in competion, along with the entrelac socks. I must soon make up my mind, though, as the deadline is quickly arriving. I will be so interested to see all of the other entries and hope that Bess will have her hat ready in time as well.