Sunday, November 30, 2003

Of Bloggity Note, the Fiber Arts Blogger Button on my site is now hooked up and functional. I have been having a great time surfing through all the inspiring fiber sites. Interestingly, about 1 in 3 mentions a Booga Bag. I suppose they are the #1 rage among knitters at this time, and no wonder - they are soooo beautfiul. I have been checking the progress of Catherine's. She is already working on bag #2! Love the colors - well, I just plain love Kuryeon yarn, too! Must learn to spin an acceptable substitute. I watched a lady at the Montpelier Fall Fiber Festival do that very thing, so I don't really have an excuse, now do I?

Well, back to work tomorrow. I won't bore you with the specifics, except to mention that my particular job can be very tedious and detail oriented. And tomorrow and the next day, promise to be filled with lots of challenges. However, I'm wishing everyone an easy week back to work from the holiday weekend and hoping for the same, even though I am not expecting such for myself.

I found 2 rather amusing quizzes on Quizilla, but did not want to post them, since both had a number of atrocious spelling errors in them. I can understand a typo or two, but spelling boo boos really get under my skin. (My detail oriented personality, again, I presume)