Saturday, December 13, 2003

Scarf is washed, blocked and drying. Almost everyone on my Christmas list now has a present. Christmas tree has been bought and decorated. Now I am finally beginning to believe it is Christmas! I am still conking out early in the evening. My sweet darling lovable "baby" son is a wonderful chef and cooked us chicken alfredo and made Caesar salads for us last night. It is always such a treat when he cooks for us! Every time he comes home and goes back to school, it is a shock. You would think after 4+ years I would get used to this. But I think it is because I know the time is growing shorter, and someday he will not be coming home for extended periods of time.

Today will be a little bit more low key. I have a little bit of baking to do and some more Christmas shopping, but I vow not to overdo it today. And I probably should address my Christmas cards.