Friday, December 26, 2003

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. This will be my last day to post for a few days, as we have planned a trip and will leave tomorrow.

My DH surprised me with a Drum Carder!! Yes, I desperately wanted one, but did not tell him that I wanted one. He was shopping around on spinning sites for me and decided it was something I "needed." I am one tickled lassie over it. I even seem to be able to use it without much trouble. It certainly is easier and faster than handcarding. The most weird thing about it was that he even picked the one that I had settled on if I ever decided to ask for one. I love the way the batts end up after processing and cannot wait to try some advanced color blending techniques - oh and he also threw in a pound of cashmere. I guess I'd better hold on to him!