Friday, June 11, 2004

This doesn't seem to add up!

1. We have two computers.
2. I have a brand new digital camera.
3. I have plenty of knitting and non-knitting photo ops.

For Sharon and others who are wondering what's up with the pictures, this is it:

#1 (newer) computer works great for the internet, I can block pop-ups all day long, etc., but it is NOT great for uploading pictures. I thought when Blogger came out with the new, free picture hosting... hey, here's an idea. Well, it is not for Macs, which this computer is.

#2 (older) computer, windows based, works very well for uploading pictures. However, it is in our son's room, and up until today, you literally had to blaze a trail into his room. I returned from a great day in Jacksonville with Elayne to find he was working on that situation. So pictures really are coming sometime in the near future!

I have socks in progress and my first woolen skein that I really do like. So stay tuned for more information.