Sunday, February 22, 2004

Not much knitting news to report tonight. I did finish the other "Halfspun" sock, and they really did turn out quite cute. The picture doesn't really show off the colors or style to the best advantage. They look nice on an actual foot. Also, when I wear clogs, the large grey band does not show at all. I am thinking that at some point, I may try to dye some fiber to coordinate and redo the lower foot, but at least this lets me enjoy the socks now instead of later.

This is my work week to be out of town for a couple of nights, so I will be out of touch for a few days. I am so looking forward to Friday, when I drive down to Elayne's for a fabulous fiber day and then Saturday, when we will both be going to the Spin In. I hope I can remember to take my camera, since I am planning on taking a lot of pictures.