Tuesday, February 03, 2004

From the looks of this blog, it must seem I am going through a non-fiber period. Not so - it is just that my WIPs are not in a good stage to be photographed at this point. My Faroese Shawl is quicky becoming reality, but on the circular needles, it just looks like a big bunch of knitting and not much else at this point.
My Sakiori Vest is again on hold waiting for the next batch of handspun to dry. I washed and washed that yarn - I surely hope I got the majority of the fugitive dye removed from it. This is by far the messiest spinning project I have undertaken.

I am still debating about participating in the Spin In at the St. Augustine Menendez Birthday Festival. I think it will be great fun, but I have to wear period clothing for the event. (Think 16C. Spanish Colonial!)

By the way, does anyone know why our Weather Pixie is taking a vacation?