Sunday, May 16, 2004

This weekend was mostly spent recuperating from last week. I definitely do not want to "whine" with all the details, but I'm just explaining why I haven't felt too "bloggy" lately.

Yet more beautiful and exciting pictures of the Maryland Sheep and Wool can be found on Jennifer's page. It is so much fun to keep re-living the festival over and over with everyone's great pictures.

This weekend, I started a new pair of clogs. This pair will definitely glow in the dark. The soles and cuffs are hot pink and the uppers are turquoise. I went against my resolution not to use Lamb's Pride, after finally wearing my other pair without socks. The insides of those are so soft and silky, I could not resist. The reason I wear socks with that pair is that they are way too big for me. I had another pattern for clogs the first time in only one size, which was"large", but had hoped they would shrink to size. They did not. Now that I have the pattern everyone is using, I am making some in my size.

The new week is looking to be far less stressful, and our son is coming home for the summer at the end of the week. And knitting guild is Saturday... yes things are looking up!