Thursday, May 13, 2004

The business where I was working today had a "wear your pajamas to work" day.
Hmm... odd. I felt like going to sleepyland all day long looking at all those folks in PJ's. It was truly a strange sensation seeing a bunch of grown people running around in pajamas. And I wonder if they will put on "day clothes" tonight when they go to bed?

This has been one of those mind breaking sort of weeks, and I am truly, truly thankful that tomorrow is Friday.

On a happier note, I am working on a lovely shawl from the handpainted mohair boucle' I bought at the festival from Lady Peddler. It is a riot of colors and reminds me of a field of wildflowers. Funny thing is, she dyed the yarn with Gaywool Dyes, and since those are also the dyes I use, I knit along thinking, okay, here's tomato, here's mulberry, here's honeycomb, here's lucerne... well, you get the idea.