Sunday, October 26, 2003

Arghhhh. How did I spend an hour messing with HTML publishing? Because I don't know what I am doing. But that is the way I learn most things - I just plow in and do the best I can. (I never think about doing anything easily, like maybe taking a class!?!?)

Anyhow, I have added 3 links now. The first is to my pictures of the absolutely fabulous and fun Fall Fiber Festival my friend and AAA knitting mentor, E and I were fortunate enough to get to attend. Another link is to my "must read daily" fix for fiberly happenings, LIKE the QUEEN, spinner and knitter extraordinaire, B whom I also met at the Fiber Festival, along with other Knitter's Review Forumites, L, J and A.

Well, must go back to spinning or carding to recover from all this intensive "computer biz."

Not exactly knitting. But I found the Harry Potter quiz on another site and could not resist putting it up for a short time.
Have fun!